Thursday, February 16, 2017

2/16/17...Went to Jack's school and drove him and two friends to his field trip. Melissa drove for Evan's class

 
Jack and his two friends that rode with me to their field trip.  Hayden wouldn't smile in about 3 pictures I took.  Then I told him Jack had some bunny ears and see t he picture below for his smile!

He smiled in every picture after that.  So funny!

The Temple Theatre is beautiful!

That's Melissa and her group on the left a few rows up from us

Headed to the school for Jack's field trip.  Saw Melissa's Van at Vikki's so I stopped there.  Melissa had been there a while, but Vikki hadn't answered her call.  I asked her if she checked the garage for her car.  She had left for a few minutes to go to McDonald's to use the restroom.  When she checked the garage when I got there Vikki car was in it.  We decided not to knock on the door in case she went back to bed as we only had 5 minutes before we had to leave.  We got to the school and I waited by Jack's class and Melissa went to Evan's class.  Ginny and Tasha were waiting with me to drive too, so I visited with them.  Jack was super excited when he saw me.  He gave me a big hug.  We headed to our cars and Melissa and I were the last ones to leave because she had to put a big carseat for one of the kids in her van.  I waited for them.  We got to the Temple Theatre and drove through the parking lot behind it, but it was full.  Then we drove to the parking lot by the Dow Event Center.  It said $5 parking, but no one was there.  We followed another mom and parked there.  We were the only 3 cars.  We saw "Pete the Cat" which was a cute musical.  He's an author of kids books.  The kids really enjoyed it and cheered at the end.  When we got back to the parking lot it was pretty full.  Still no one there to collect money.  There were school buses parked from The Temple around the corner and all the way over the bridge.  Never seen so many buses.  They were lined up to pick kids up.  We took the kids back to school and then Melissa and I went and had lunch and a donut at Tim Horton's.  In the evening, we went with some others from Faith Rider's and did Bingo for the residents at Community Village.  They were so sweet and it was so much fun helping them and giving them their prizes.  

No comments: