Saturday, November 11, 2017

11/11/2017...My sweet granddaughter, Kenzie, turned 20 today! Took her to breakfast, Went to her apartment, Went to Olive Garden with Bill, Went to Aspire Women's ministry

So thankful for my dad and Bill's service to our country.  Very proud of them!  They are two of my heroes!

My Dad...sure do miss him

Bill....sure do love him

Kenzie and I celebrating her 20th Birthday 

Peyton, Kenzie and Isaac

Peyton

Isaac

Kenzie sipping her tea

Peyton and Kenzie having fun

These three love each other so much.  So cute together

Isaac and Peyton at Kenzie's apartment
Last year's Birthday picture....

Desk Vikki and I found at Habitat.  It was a dollar, so Vikki got it for Kenzie .  Kenzie set it up right away.  Looks so nice



Bill, Charlie and Sue at Olive Garden


Women who met at New Life for a Soup and Salad Potluck and then went to Aspire Women's Ministry at First Assembly.  

Max and his friends on their scavenger hunt.  They won

At 6:45 a.m., Bill and I heard a horn beeping.  We were still in bed, but both got up quickly.  Bill had set his alarm for the time Charlie was picking him up to go to their free breakfast at Bob Evans instead of the time he needed to get up and get ready.  He rushed around and then went out the door.  I stayed up and got ready to go pick up Kenzie and the kids to go take Kenzie to Breakfast at Bob Evan's for her Birthday.  We had a little wait, but got to sit on a bench while we waited.  After we got to the table and had our coffee, a worker came up and told Vikki a veteran had given her five dollar bills and wanted her to give them to kids.  She asked permission and then gave Isaac and Peyton each one.  They were so happy.  What a blessing of the veteran to do.  Our food came and it was so good.
The kids had fun with Kenzie and were cute to watch.  We all had a nice time.  After we left there, we went to Kenzie's apartment and she served us Turtle Cheesecake.  YUM!  She opened up her birthday present from Bill and I.  She wanted stuff for her cat, so she got a covered kitty litter box and a scratching thing for her cat to play on.  She thanked me right away and gave me a big hug.  We hung out for a while and then left so Vikki could help Rody work on his mom's house.  We stopped at Habitat for Humanity's Store and saw a really cute desk for a dollar but it had to be gone today.  Vikki showed Kenzie a picture of it and she wanted it, so we loaded it in my car and took it to Kenzie.
She sent pictures to Vikki and had it all loaded up really quick.  I got home for a while and then had to leave at 2 to meet Sue and Charlie at Olive Garden so the guys could get their free meals.  They both got spaghetti.  I just got soup, because I was going to church at 4:30 for a potluck.  We had a nice time.  Went home and fixed my salad and then picked up Kim Reminder on my way to church.  Stacie met us at the church.  We all sat together and picked the right table.  We got to go first!  Everything was delicious.  We all cleaned up everything, and then went to First Assembly.  Amy rode with Kim and I too.  Stacie followed incase she couldn't make it through the whole thing.  She fell and hurt her neck so wasn't sure.  She made it through till the end though.  We had so much fun.  It was funny, the worship was amazing and they had two comedians who were so funny.  The second one was hilarious.  We all laughed so hard.  The person who taught the message was amazing.     

No comments: