Tuesday, November 28, 2017

11/28/17....Picked Kenzie up at Omi's and took her cat in to be spayed

Me, Kenzie, Sandy
Phyllis, Louise 

Bill told us to stick our tongues out, but only Kenzie did...She obeys her papa

Me, Sandy
Phyllis, Louise (Louise just turned 93) last week.  We celebrated today!

Me and Sandy

Silly Papa and Kenzie....she took lots of silly pictures with all of us

Me and Kenzie

Kenzie, Mocha and me

Me and My Kenzie

Add caption

Mocha in her new bed.  She loves it!

Journal Kenzie got me.  Love it!

1/28/17…Picked Kenzie up at Omi’s at 7:30.  We took her cat to the vet in Hemlock to get spayed.  Omg and Poppi are doing this for Kenzie’s Christmas and Birthday present.  Catniss kept going between my lap and Kenzie’s on our way to the vet.  Kenzie was sad to drop her cat off.  We went to Sullivan’s for our breakfast.  Kenzie was so much fun and was taking lots of nice pictures and some goofy ones.  She had us all laughing.  Wes and Gayla went to Canada to see friends so they weren’t there.  After breakfast, we went shopping at 5 Below, I went to Bath and Body Works, and then we went to Barnes and Nobles.  I got a new bed for Mocha from 5 Below for $5.  It is so soft and really pretty.  
Kenzie got a few things for Peyton for Christmas.  I got Kenzie a journal she picked out at Barnes and Nobles for Christmas and then we went to a store in the mall and I got her 3 beautiful rocks she wanted for the rest of her Christmas gift.  Saw Hosanna working at the book store and talked to her for a while.  While we were riding, Kenzie said she wanted to play her favorite song for me on bluetooth.  It was "Even when it hurts so bad, I'll praise you.  A beautiful song by the girl in Hillsong who sings "Oceans".  Loved the song about praising Jesus no matter what.   We came back to my house and hung out.  I was going to make brownies for small group and she said she wanted to make them which made me very happy.  We had so much fun spending the day together.  I made goulash, but we were too full from breakfast to eat lunch, so I sent some home with Kenzie.  
We went to pick up Catniss at 2.  She did fine and was pretty relaxed still.  We started heading to take Kenzie home and Vikki called and found the shepherds, sheep, and kings to my outside nativity for a good deal at Bethesda. She waited there and Kenzie and I headed there to get them.  Such a good find.  Thank you Vikki.  I was just looking for more pieces in the store and didn’t find any.  They are way more expensive in the store.  Vikki always has a knack for finding what we all need at thrift stores for great prices.  There was a guy working that said if I paid cash, he would let me use his discount.  Bummer!  I didn’t have any cash on me.  Vikki took the pieces to our house and tried them with Bill.  The lights worked in all but a couple.  Have to get new bulbs.  I took Kenzie home and helped her get everything in.  She gave me a beautifully wrapped package to open.  She made the beautiful bow and a sweet little card and gave me a Prayer and Praise journal.  So very sweet of her.  We sure had a fun day.  

Small group went great.  We did lots of sharing and laughing. 

No comments: