Monday, November 20, 2017

11/20/17...Walked at SportsZone, Charlie dropped off Kimmy's Shoes, Bill went to greet Soldiers returning at MBS, Took shoes to Kimmy, Vikki, Rody, Peyton and Isaac came over and moved furniture and brought our tree up

Love this cute picture of Jacob, Adam and Eli's kittens.  They are so cute!
Isaac and Peyton on their way home


I got up early and went and walked 3 miles at the SportsZone.  Came home and shampooed our carpet.  Talked to Sue and told her Kimmy has the wrong shoes because they hurt her feet. Charlie brought the shoes that Sue had and I headed to Kimmy's house.  I saw the eagles by their nest on Midland Rd. which was so nice.  Called Kimmy and we decide we would meet at Tim Horton's because she was just getting out of work and had the shoes with her.  She tried the shoes on right away and knew they were hers.  She treated me to a French Vanilla Cap. and a banana nut cake.  We had a great visit and when we went to leave, we grabbed our backpacks and decided we better check to make sure we had the right one because they are both alike.  We had the wrong one so switched.  Good thing we checked.  We laughed at that!  Kimmy rode with me to Salvation Army. We found a few things and then I took Kimmy back to her van since she had to go get the kids from school.  I took the shoes she gave me to Sue.  Kimmy and I prayed that she would know they were her shoes because she thought the other ones were.  I dropped them off and she tried them on and immediately knew they were her shoes right away.  What a relief to have them both have the right shoes.  Vikki, Rody, Peyton and Isaac came over for left overs.  Afterwards, we moved the living room furniture around to make room for the tree.  Then they brought the tree up for us. Bill wasn't feeling well so he didn't help.  He was having chills. The kids were so excited about them bringing the tree up.  We had dessert after that.  I am so thankful for Vikki and Rody helping me so much. I am so blessed!


No comments: