Tuesday, November 28, 2017

11/26/17...Great message at church.....Kenzie came to church with Vikki, Finished decorating the house for Christmas, went to the Boar's Head

Nice picture Aunt Vikki sent me of James, Rob, Shannon, Ava,  Claire, Shane and Kelly
I dropped off Vikki's cake pan on my way to the church.  Took this picture of my cuties!

Loved going to the dress rehearsal of the Boar's Head Festival! This is a tradition that is brings the true meaning of Christmas to my heart.  Hailey, Max and Jack did a great job in it and so did everyone else.  Melissa, Evan and I had so much fun together too.

Melissa and Evan in church waiting for it to start. The choir and orchestra sounded beautiful while we waited.

Max and Amani as a huntsmen

Max


Jack in the middle in the green (second row)  He really sang great and put his all into it.  


Jack

Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus



Hailey leading the king with her candle

Hailey



Hailey

Hailey

Hailey in the middle, third row from front


Hailey in the middle

Max coming down the aisle


Jack

Max


Hailey and Ally...BFF's  (I always take a picture of them together!  It's tradition)
Came home and Bill had the toilet paper/phone holder from Angie hung up in the bathroom.  It's so nice and pretty too.

Went upstairs and expected to see the other one hung, but this is what I found.   Gotta wait for tomorrow.
Went to church.  I got a big surprise when Kenzie came to our row and gave me a big hug.  Wasn't expecting to see her, but it sure made my day.  Pastor gave an amazing message on the Lineage of Jesus.  There were no perfect people in his family except Him.  How blessed we are to have His grace and mercy.  After church, Bill and I went to Walmart to get a small set of Christmas lights for the evergreen bough on the china cabinet.  He picked up snowflake reflector lights, and I got an "Oh Come Let Us Adore Him" sign.  We went to Arby's after that and he got a roast beef sandwich and I got a grand turkey club.  We split some curly fries.  When we got home, I finished decorating the inside of the house.  He carried the heavy tubs upstairs for me.  Love having the Christmas decorations up.  I met Bruce, Melissa and the kids at the church at 6 to see the Boar's Head.  It really touched my heart and I was so proud of how good the kids did.

No comments: