Thursday, November 2, 2017

11/2/17....Slept in today!!! Updated Faith Rider's Address List, Picked up Hailey and Evan from school, Donuts with kids, Made salmon for dinner, Officer's meeting at Grand Traverse Pie Co

Jack showing me what he made

Evan

Max and Jack

Hailey

Missy

Bill and I slept in till after 9 this morning.  We rarely do that but it sure felt good.  I was dreaming lots.  I was going in the air with Bill, Wes, Gayla, Charlie, Sue and Louise and one we were up there we needed to pull the string in the umbrella.  No wonder I needed extra sleep.  It was exhausting.  I cleaned my closet and packed my summer clothes away.  Bill volunteered to drive veterans again today.  I updated our address list for Faith Riders to take to our meeting tonight.  Melissa called me and needed me to pick up Hailey and Evan at 11:30 as they only had a half day.  She had Nora and also needed to pick up the Mulder boys besides her boys.  She didn't have enough room so I was happy to go.  I had taken my shower and washed and dried my hair, but didn't have time to do it because Bill needed in the bathroom.  I was going to go upstairs to finish it, but decided to just wait till he was done.  Started doing other things so forgot about it.  Of course today would be the day when Mr. Parks would come knocking on my window.  I went to roll it down and it wouldn't work.  Then I figured out the child locks were on and took them off.  He wanted to know if I knew Melissa was in line to pick up the kids.  I told him she was picking up extra kids so I was getting Hailey and Evan.  Then I get up there and Hailey is safety patrol girl so I had to get out of the car to talk to her.  She told me to go to the other parking lot and wait and that she would be done at 3:30.  That threw me off, but we quickly figured out she forgot she was out early.  It figures this would all happen on a bad hair day.  Usually I just get to go unnoticed in my car.  Poor Melissa was having her problems too.  It was marked on her paper to pick the Mulder boys up but then they told her their mom was at the school.  Hailey, Evan and I decided to pick up donuts for all of us and drinks for Hailey, Melissa and I.  We had them at Melissa's and the kids were all excited.  Sure enjoyed spending time with them.  Made salmon from Vikki and Terry for dinner.  It was delicious.
Went to Traverse City Pie Co. for our officer's meeting.  Had blackberry pie alamode.  It was delicious. Had a good meeting.  

No comments: