Friday, November 24, 2017

11/24/17...We ate breakfast as the Shack, then loaded the car and headed home.

It was in the mid 40's when started for home.  Beautiful and sunny out.

I was so excited.  Bill took me to Paris!   Paris, Michigan that is.   We went through this Antique store
The set of glasses and wooden holder we brought 

Love the shape of the glass and design


Bill eating peanuts at the Texas Longhorn

This is when he looked up and realized I was taking a picture.

We took a load down to the car while we were going down for breakfast.  When we got to the car, Bill said he forgot his keys in his coat pocket.  He waited by the car and I ran upstairs to get his keys and brought the rest of my stuff down. We ate a good breakfast at the Shack.  Scrambles eggs, ham, sausage, toast, oatmeal, peaches, orange juice and coffee.  The guy told us another joke. We left and went through Remus, Big Rapids and then stopped in Paris.  We went through an Antique Shop.  A nice older lady owned it and she was so sweet.  We bought a beautiful set of 8 glasses with a wooden carrier from her.  We stopped in Mt. Pleasant and I used a Texas Longhorn gift card I had accidentally gotten a year ago.  There are none in Saginaw, Midland or Bay City so I was happy a few months ago when I saw one in Mt. Pleasant.  We stopped and we both got Sirloin Steak and a bake potato.  I got a house salad with mine and Bill got green beans.  He didn't like his beans because they had bacon and a sauce on them.  I ate a few of them, but didn't really like them either. The rest of the food was delicious.  We were right by a Penney's so we went in to Black Friday Shop.  Bill got me three tops for Christmas and he got a pair of gloves.  We also got some really nice King Size Sheets at great prices.  We don't usually shop on Black Friday.  We came home and unpacked and watched a Hallmark movie. I helped Sue load a digital coupon for 4x fuel points on gift cards.  That took a long time on the phone.  Then Bill and I watched a Celtic Christmas.  I caught up on my blog too.



No comments: