Thursday, November 30, 2017

11/30/17...Baked brownies for tonight, Did a half bushel of apples for freezer and made applesauce. Had Faith Riders officer's meeting at our house

My apple peeler/corer/slicer broke so its back to the old way!  Glad to have the apples done!  Yay!

Got up and spent my time with the Lord.  Baked brownies with pecans for our meeting tonight.  Did my half bushel of apples.  Bummer that I had to do it the old way.  I will be getting another peeler/corer/slicer before next year.  I saw them at Aldi's so maybe they will go on sale.  I got four big bags of apples in the freezer and 6 containers of applesauce.  I got the Newsletter for Faith Rider's done.  We had a good officer's meeting.  Bill did a great job leading it.  I love these officers and their faithfulness to the Lord.  We are blessed!


No comments: