Wednesday, November 8, 2017

11/8/17...Went shopping for Kenzie's Birthday present, Went over my lesson for tonight, Went to Chuck Salaman's Dad's funeral, Taught my class

Took this picture 11/7 last year.  Below is the tree this year a day later.  

The tree is a little behind in turning color.  Lots of leaves came down last night with the wind blowing so hard.  Hoping it still turns its beautiful golden color.



Evan brought his traveling buddy to church tonight


Evan with some of my class at Pioneer Club tonight.  He was so happy to have his traveling buddy come with him.


Went to the Sports Zone and walked for three miles.  Came home and made oatmeal for Bill and I.
He had an appointment at the VA so I went shopping for Kenzie's Birthday gift while he was at that.  
Went to some thrift stores too.  Also went to Kroger's and got an Olive Garden gift card from our small group for Andrea and Chuck.  Came home and went over my lesson for tonight.  Bill had an eye appointment.  He needs glasses so they ordered them for him.  He didn't have time to make it home, so I met him at the funeral home.  Pastor Jeff did the funeral.  It was a nice service.  Came home and ate and then went to teach my class.  Had ten kids.  It was a super busy night.  


No comments: