Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Nov 1, 2017...Walked 3 miles, Did my Delta Club Lesson for tonight, Did the Newsletter for Faith Riders

Vikki tried this fox mask ok...looks like one foxy lady

So funny because Rody took this picture while she was doing her selfie and she didn't notice

Evan in the black shirt and Peyton in the pink worshipping with  Miss Emily

This is the Kresge Store my Grandmas would take me to when I was a kid.  We would always get  a soda after we did our shopping downtown.
Love Erin horse.....so beautiful!



Walked 3 miles at Sports Zone in the morning.  Came home and watched tv to see more info about the terrorist attack in NY.  Typed up the newsletter for Faith Riders and then went over my lesson for church tonight again.  Bill volunteered at the VA hospital and then went and helped Kenzie move a couple of dressers.  He got home and I had to leave to teach my class.  We had a great time at class.  The kids made nice covers for their light switches.  



No comments: