Saturday, November 4, 2017

11/4/17...Put out Thanksgiving decorations, Bill and I went to Old Town Drive In to get coney dogs, went to the show with Charlie and Sue, Played cards, Vikki and Misty stopped over, Peyton lost her other front tooth

I put out the Thanksgiving decorations today.  I'm always happy when Halloween is over.  One holiday I don't really like.  Bill went out for coffee with Charlie.  When he got home we went to Old Town Drive In for Coney Dogs.  I had coupons, buy one get one free with a coupon.  It was raining so we got it to go and ate it at home.  It was so good.  At four, we got ready to go meet Charlie and Sue at the movies. We saw the show, Let Their Be Light.  It was really good with a great message.   After that we went to Culver's with Chuck and Sue.  Bill had chili and a concrete mixer and I had a burger and a concrete mixer.  We came back to our house and we all played Eucre.  Bill and I won.  Vikki and Misty came over afterward to get our tables for the bazaar they are doing.

No comments: