Thursday, November 9, 2017

11/9/17 Went to Melissa's for a while to visit. Vikki was there too. Went to Kroger's to get some groceries so I could get one of my turkey's for 49 cents a pound

First snowfall

Our deck was white



Silly Hailey in her new glasses

Hailey and Jack

Hailey and Jack

Beautiful Hailey in her new glasses


Had oatmeal for breakfast and then Bill had to meet Rich for coffee.  I got some things done around the house and brought all my winter sweaters down from upstairs.  Getting ready for all of this cold weather that's coming.  I went to Melissa's to drop some stuff off and Vikki was there.  I was happy get to spend time with both of them.  Vikki left to pick the kids up, and shortly after I left to go get enough groceries to get a turkey for 49 cents a lb.  I need three turkeys this year so I need to make two more trips.  When I came out of Kroger's it was snowing out and blowing like crazy.  Brrrrr!!!
I tried to find A Veteran's Day card for Bill at Kroger's but they didn't have any.  I found a nice birthday card for Kenzie and one for Hailey.  Had to go to Hallmark after that and found a really nice one.  Picked up the 14 yr. Birthday girl for Hailey for her birthday too.   We went to our Faith Rider's meeting.  Had elections.  Nice to get together with everyone.  Bill did a good job leading it and was funny when he put his Statue of Liberty crown and glasses on.  Luis gave a good devotion.   Hailey got her new glasses.  She looks so cute in them.


No comments: