Tuesday, November 14, 2017

11/13/17...Cleaned the house, Bill and Bruce went with Pastor Mark to BayShore for Directors meeting, Melissa, Hailey and I went shopping,

Went to go to the SportsZone to walk and when I went to movie my small wallet to my backpack, I couldn't find it.  Prayed right away for God to help me find it.  My life is practically in it.  Thought about when I had it last and it was yesterday after I picked up Peyton and Isaac.  Knew I had stopped at the ATM and then came straight home.  Looked all over and still couldn't find it.  Prayed more and decided to trust and not panic.  Retraced my steps again.  Thought about what I did when I got out of the car.  Went through the trash.  Didn't find it, but found a fork one of the kids threw away when we had cake and ice cream last week.  Happy I found it.  Then I thought about throwing a paper in the recycling when I got out of the car.  Looked in it and there it was.  I sure was thanking the Lord!
Bill got home so I made oatmeal for both of us and we read the Bible.  I went to SportsZone and walked for 3 miles.  Came home and cleaned the house.  In the evening, Bill and Bruce went to Bay Shore for the Board of Directors meeting.  This is Bill's last meeting and he is passing the baton to Bruce.  Pastor Mark Karls picked them up.  Melissa, Hailey and I went school shopping for Hailey.  We usually go together before school starts, but we were all too busy so went now.  Hailey found some cute reasonable shirts.  She got quite a few at Walmart for $1 each.  What a great deal that was.
We had lots of fun and went to Taco Bell when we were done.  Max did a great job watching his brothers.  They were all peacefully watching a dog movie when we got home.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

I sure am glad you found your wallet... and the fork!