Wednesday, June 13, 2018

6/13/18...Got my green card, Took Melissa to get her heart monitor, Saw an eagle in the nest and the mom or dad flew by me and into the nest. Went to Jacks, Made dinner for Dawn, Mike and Family and delivered it. Hoed part of the garden

Max, Hailey, Jack and Evan after we got home.  Don't know why Jack covered his eyes in the top picture or Max did in the next  picture.  Silly brothers

We picked up Melissa and went to the Naval Reserve and Bill and I went in to get my green card while Melissa waited for us in the car.  We got there early and got right in and it is a good thing.  The guy ran the computer and printed the card and then asked me to check it and he had my birth date wrong.  He had to do everything over.  We still got done, took bill to meet Charlie at Tim Horton's and made it to Melissa appointment in time.  She got the heart monitor to wear until Friday morning. They are trying to figure out what's going on as she has weird things going on when her potassium is low.  She almost fell when we came out and were walking.  I grabbed her and said I'm not going to let you fall.  It sure was close.  I bet her heart monitor showed some excitement.  I went in to see the kids when we got back and then left.  Went to Jack's and got some lunchmeat, burger and bread.  On my way home I stopped and parked across from the eagles. I could see one in the nest and one flew by me and landed on the next. Made my day. Did some hoeing in the garden.  Made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn and an apple pie and took it to Dawn's.  The road she lives on is being resurfaced so every time I tried to follow the GPS I couldn't do what she said.  Everywhere I turned there was a road closed sign.  I hadn't been to her house in a long time so didn't really know her crossroads.  I didn't have her phone number either.  I facebook messaged her and asked her to call me.  After about 5 minutes she did.  She finally directed me to where I could at least park across from her house.
She had a double mastectomy and has had infections and problems ever since.  Praying she gets better quickly.

No comments: