Tuesday, June 5, 2018

6/5/18...Went to Breakfast, went to Melissa's, Came home and had lunch, Went to the doctor, Went out to eat with The Beemers.

Melissa is so happy!  Her new sink is ready for Bruce to hook up as soon as the part comes in today for the garbage disposal.

We went to breakfast at Sullivan's.  There were 16 of us there.  We had a nice time visiting, a good devotion and then closed with prayers that were written in the prayer book as it was passed around.  
I went to Melissa's after breakfast.  Nora was there and had a tea party for us.  It was pretty cool out when I got there, but then after a while the sun came out so I took Nora outside to play.  She sure loves the new swing and the trampoline.  There were lots of balls on the trampoline and she thought that was pretty fun.  I left after that and went home to fix lunch for Bill and I.  We had egg salad sandwiches. At 2, I had a dr. appointment.  I was very happy to get good reports and learn that my cholesterol was down again and I don't need medicine.  Still working on bringing it down further.  
Came home and transplanted plants outside  At 6, we met Kevin, Vikki, Meredith and Iain at Olive Garden.  We had such a nice time.  We sure left full and we even brought food home.

No comments: