Monday, June 18, 2018

6/18/18, Bill and I put another load of mulch around the rest of the house. Just have a tiny area left do. Packed the camper, Vikki came over and she and Bill worked on the Pagola.

For some reason the picture makes it look small, but it is big and we can fit a lot under it.  I'm looking forward to sitting under it, being in the shade,  and enjoying the view.  Great job Bill and Vikki.
Bill picked up more mulch for around the rest of the house.  We worked on putting it down.  I kept working it while he went to a chiropractor appt.  The back was harder because there were lots of roots and some plastic we had to cut out.   Sure looks nice now.  It was so hot the sweat was dripping down my face.  We ran out of mulch and only have about three yards to go.  I packed the camper and Bill worked on the pagoda.  He thought he was done and just had to put the cover on when he realized it wasn't right.  Vikki came to pack some clothes in the camper.  She helped him figure it out and the worked together and got it turned.  He did great at putting that big thing together.  It is so nice.  I am going to love it.  Happy Mother's Day to me!!!

No comments: