Friday, June 8, 2018

6/8/18. Fed the birds, filled oriole and hummingbird feeders, Went to Fergusons to look at bathroom stuff, Went to Outdoor Adventures

Eli, Hailey, Jack, Max, Jacob, Adam and Evan
Hailey, Evan, Max, Adam, Jack, Isaac, Peyton
Evan, Jack, Isaac, Peyton, Eli, Max, Jacob, Adam and Hailey with her caterpillar
Jacob in his kayak

Kimmy, Evan and Max

Jacob

Adam


Adam

Jack standing, Eli, Vikki and Isaac
Peyton

My sweet grand kiddos hugging me and taking me for their store treats

Isaac with all the life jackets on him

Hailey doing an amazing handstand

I made oriole food and filled the feeders.  I also filled the hummingbird feeders.  Gayla gave me a little one to stick in the window.  Hope I get hummingbirds at that one.  I hung the bird house that Kenzie made me.  I also put out the stepping stone she made me.  Bill and I went to Fergusons to look at bathroom stuff.  It was a very nice store.  We have lots of estimates from stores now.  We prayed to make wise decisions.  Kimmy called me while I was in there, and wanted to know if we could go up to Standish.  Adam came up with the idea and he really wanted me to go.  I called Melissa and asked her if I could take the kids up there.  She said yes, so I called Kimmy back.  We got up to Outdoor Adventures right about at the same time.  We went swimming in the outdoor pool right away  The water was warm and it was a beautiful day out.  Someone threw up in the pool so we stayed out while they got it cleaned.  We walked around the campground and then went to the store. I was very happy when Melissa called to let me know how her appointment with the Neurologist in Owosso went.  She liked the doctor and was very happy with what she is going to do to help her.  I am thanking God! There were lots of campers up there, but it wasn't packed.  We went on the paddleboat and kayaks and then went to the beach until the pizzas I ordered were done.  We went in the pavilion and ate out pizzas.  I ordered 3 so we had left overs for each family to take home.  We brought our own pop.  We went swimming again after that and went in the hot tub.  We all changed and then took another short walk around the campground.  It was 8:45 p.m so we left for home. I was happy to hear everyone was home safe and sound.  I took Hailey, Max, Jack and Evan to their house.  Melissa and Bruce had a bonfire going.  I stayed for a few minutes and then came home.

No comments: