Sunday, June 17, 2018

6/17/118..Happy Father's Day to my sweetie Bill and all of my wonderful son in laws who are great dads to my grandkids. Jacob left for band camp today! Went to church, taught Sunday School, Went to Kimmy and Jared's

Happy Fathers Day to Bill!  Love this picture of Melissa, Bill, Kimmy and Vikki. I love my wonderful family!
Last year's picture

Awe...heart melting picture of Half Pint and her Daddy
Max, Bruce holding Jack, Evan and Hailey
Hailey when I told her I was going to take her picture.  I told her I was going to post it.  She did much better below.  That girl!

Wyatt!  Love this sweet and well behaved dog

Bill opening cards and gifts

Borrowed Kimmy's Pictures of Jacob going to band camp!  I know he will learn lots and have so much fun.  I sure am praying for him.  What a great kid!
Jacob going to band camp
Settling into his bunkhouse.  He and Nick are in the same room so that is nice
Jared, Jacob, Kimmy, Eli and Adam

Jacob, Eli, Jared, Adam.  Jared posted that he was standing in a hole, but I don't think so.  

Nick and Jacob
Jack, Max and Evan with their lego creations
I wished Bill Happy Father's Day and then headed off to church.  I got my classroom ready, prayed for my kids,  and then went over my lesson again.  Went out for worship.  Isaac went up front by himself to worship.  He was so happy they sang Good Good Father.  The kids all moved up a grade now, so instead of 12 to 14 kids, I had 5.  I had a few missing because of summer vacation.  Miss having my grand kiddos.  After church, we went to Kimmy's.  We ate sloppy joes, potato salad and chips and had cake for dessert.  The kids swam and had lots of fun.  It was 98 degrees out.  Sure am thankful for air.  Kimmy's house was nice and cool.  We all had a fun day.  Vikki and Kimmy swam later on.  Melissa and I stayed in the cool house and visited.  So thankful for the great dad's we have in the family.  They are all loving, kind and are teaching their kids to love and follow Jesus.  I am so blessed! 

No comments: