Saturday, June 16, 2018

6/16/18...Went to take some shorts and a shirt to Melissa's...Went to Krogers and Aldi's, Met Bill at the Veteran's Car show at Hopevale, worked on cleaning the res t of the mulch out of the trailer, got the preen down in the back, Went back to the car show, Bill won a hotel stay, Went to Lowes.


Saw this beautiful painted stone at the car show.  Kenzie is going to paint one for me.

Peyton getting a sticker put on

This is what she got
Isaac's turn
This is what Isaac got
Peyton, Isaac and Papa in line to get hot dogs

Peyton and isaac in front of a 1940 car

Peyton's size truck
Isaac with the helmet on.  Peyton didn't want to wear them

Peyton's pretty happy about this golden car

This was Peyton's favorite though
Ruth and me.  Bill and I went in this War Room and prayed for Tina, Melissa and others.

We are praying for Bill's sister, Tina, in Kansas.  She was rushed to the hospital and had to have her spleen taken out yesterday. Can't wait until she is out of the hospital and back to normal.   Went to Melissa's to have her see if she liked some shorts I have to wear to therapy.  They weren't the kind she wanted.  Took her an Old Navy Sleeveless Shirt.  She tried it on right away and loved it.  I went to Kroger's and got some groceries.  They were super busy and I couldn't even get a big cart.  I saw Bruce and Hailey in the check out line when I was ready to pay and talked to them a few minutes.  I picked up 5 mayo's and 5 big Heinz Ketchups for 99 cents each.  Great Deal!  I have to see if the kids each need one of each now.  Got stuff I need for camping trip.  Went to Aldi's and got raisins and oatmeal.  Got home and called Bill.  He was at the car show and wanted me to come there.  I went and was happy to see Peyton, Isaac and Rody there too.  We walked around and then got hot dogs.  I left and came home to clean out the rest of the trailer and put the last of the mulch down.  Bill did 10 loads this morning and got the bricks around the tree filled with mulch.  I got the back ready and preened for the next load.  We went back to the car show because they were having a drawing at 5 and you had to be there.  It was a special drawing for Veterans only.  They drew a lot of names and then drew Bill's.  He won a Comfort Inn stay for a night.  Love it there because their pool is really warm.  We went to look for a shrub at Lowes.  Found one we like, but want to get it at a nursery.  Bill got me my Mother's Day present.  I told him I wasn't his mom and didn't need anything, but for Father's Day, he got a tool cabinet  on wheels and told me it was my Father's Day gift for him.  Then he decided to get me one.  We are putting it together and then will post a picture.  

No comments: