Sunday, June 3, 2018

6/3/18 Went to church, went to Sunday School luncheon and meeting, Went to Haithco with Vikki and the kids, Went to McDonalds for ice cream

Picked these peonies outside.  Makes me think of my Grandma Daisy.  She loved them!  So Do !
Peyton took this of me in the hammock
Peyton and Isaac...they said the water was warm
Cutie Kody
Peyton, Vikki, Isaac and Rody at McDonalds enjoying ice cream and a coffee
 Went to church.  It was such an excellent message on forgiveness and forgiving others.  We prayed with people after the service whose hearts were moved by the Holy Spirit.  I went to a Sunday School Teacher's meeting after church. Joan had a nice lunch with chicken salad croissants, veggies and fruit.  It was delicious and the meeting was very good.  After I got home, Bill worked on making pens and I met Vikki at Haithco Park.  The kids swam while we watched them from our hammocks.  They have a life guard there too which is nice.  We relaxed while watching them and then decided to go for ice cream on the way home.  Rody came to Haithco just as we were leaving.  He came with us to McDonalds.  We all enjoyed our ice cream and Rody enjoyed his coffee.  Fun day!  Bill and I wantched the movie "WoodLawn" in the evening.

No comments: