Wednesday, June 6, 2018

6/6/18...Hailey graduated from 8th grade! I am so proud of my granddaughter who is precious to my heart..


Hailey on the day of her 8th grade graduation 



Sea creature Max made in art class.  Pretty cool!

Picture Max drew with some funny signs in it
Jack came home with these from school.  He looks pretty cute
Jack sure had me laughing

Evan took his turn with the glasses

Hailey walking up with her chapel buddy.  The kindergarteners graduated from kindergarten and the 8th graders graduated 

Hailey receiving her 8th grade diploma from her teacher, Mr. Parks

Hailey being congratulated 
Bruce, Hailey and Melissa
Hailey's class
Hailey's class in pre school when she started there

So proud of Hailey!
Hailey being silly!  I love her smile



Ally and Hailey graduating from 8th grade

Ally and Hailey graduating from kindergarten

Papa, Hailey and Nana
Bill and Travis in the background....Peyton and Isaac eating creamcicles

Kenzie and Travis
Peyton and Isaac. Nana, Kenzie and Papa in the back

Peyton, Kenzie, Travis, and Isaac

Peyton, Kenzie, and Isaac

Kenzie and Lucy

Travis, Peyton and Kenzie 


Took Louise to her dr. appt.  We went to lunch at Tony's afterward and each got a hamburg.  We had a really nice time.  I took her to see the eagle afterwards.  It was sitting on the edge of the nest.  I took her back to her apartment and when I got home, she called and had already heard back from her cardiac appt.  She said they told her she should have a defibrillator put in if she wanted to extend her life.  She is 94 so she is praying to have wisdom to know what to do. I sure am praying for her to.  What a sweet godly friend she is.  Bill picked the kids up for me.  I picked up some graduation cards for Melissa to look at.  Got one for me too and the rest will go in my card box.  Jack came home from school with some red hair and silly glasses.  We had fun with those.  Took pictures of Hailey playing basketball.  Left for home to eat and get ready for Hailey's graduation from 8th grade.  It was a very moving and wonderful graduation ceremony.  I am so proud of my Hailey Girl.  She has done great in school and accomplished much during her years at the school.  We stopped at Vikki's afterwards to see Kenzie and Travis.  We had a good time visiting with them and Bill played some basketball with them.  Kenzie showed us all of her new pendants.  She has made some beautiful ones.  We came home and I finished the book I have been writing in for Hailey.  It is from a grandmother to her granddaughter and is beautifully written.  I personalized it for my sweet Hailey.  She sure is special to my heart!

No comments: