Monday, June 4, 2018

6/4/18 Walked at SportsZone, Vikki and the kids came over

Pens Bill has made.  They are so nic

Bill showing me how he makes his pens

Peyton showing me her decorating so far.  Charlie at school gave her this today.

Isaac and Lucy
Walked 3 miles at SportsZone.  Came home and ate oatmeal.  Put some fresh strawberries in it. YUM!  Bill showed me how to make pens today.  There are more steps than I realized.  He did a great job.  Vikki and the twins came over.  The kids had gold fish.  Lucy came too!  She is doing better with not biting.  She liked the bone I had here.  Vikki showed me the snaps she put on her hammock. She did a great job and it is so nice to be able to close it and have it stay closed.  She picked up the snaps I had here to finish it.  The kids were really good.  I love my family!

No comments: