Saturday, June 2, 2018

June 2, 2018...Went to Adam and Eli's soccer games, went to pick up plants, went to Kimmy and Jared's house to celebrate Adam and Jacob's birthdays, went to Meijer's with vikki


Adam had some good kicks during his soccer game.  His team won!
Adam
Adam....loved watching him play soccer today!

Eli had some good kicks in his soccer game today 
Eli
Jacob and Adam getting ready to open their Birthday Presents from us
Jacob opening his card and Adam looking at his present
Jacob opening his present
Wyatt...what a great puppy
Wyatt smiling for Grandma Russell
Jared, Wyatt and Bill on the swing by the fire
Jared, Eli, Wyatt, Adam and Bill
Jared, Kimmy and me on the swing
Bill and Jacob by the fire...It was cool in the shade, but warm in the sun

Three swingers

Me, Eli, Adam, Kimmy and Jacob having a  nice swim
Eli, Adam, Jacob, me and Kimmy
Eli and Jacob
We went to Adam and Eli's soccer games.  Adam's started at noon.  It was a little cool at first, but we sure loved watching the game.  Eli's game started at Adam's half time.  Nice that at least they were in fields close together so we could go between them.  They both played great and their teams won.  Eli went to get his snack after his game and Adam and Jacob wanted to ride with us to their house.  Adam was playing his DSL (sp) and Jacob was playing his Christian music on his bluetooth for us and singing along.  I loved hearing him sing.  Both he and Adam were excited about all of these great songs he was playing.  It sure made this nana and papa's hearts happy.  What great kiddos who love the Lord so much.  I couldn't be prouder of them.  We stopped at the Greenhouse and I used my coupons I got from the boys band fundraiser.  The four of us each carried a plant.  We got four perennials and a huge geranium plant.  The boys sure are helpful.  We got to the house right behind Kimmy, Jared and Eli.  Jared grilled hot dogs and we ate them and some chips.  They were yummy..  Bill got caught eating a cupcake before he was supposed to.  You have to watch him carefully.  After we ate,  we sang Happy Birthday to each of the boys and they blew out their candles.  We all took our cupcakes outside to eat.  I moved my plate in front of Jacob so Kimmy could get a picture of him and when my plate came back, my cupcake was missing.  Bill had got it too.  I should know never to leave my plate unattended by him.  They boys opened their presents and were so excited about them. They both played with them right away.   We sat out in the woods on the swing by the fire and visited.  Also took some walks. A half hour before we Bill wanted to leave, Kimmy, the boys and I decided to go for a swim.  It was a cool day, but nice in the sun.  I didn't know if I was going to go under the water, but I did and got a nice swim in.  So much fun in the pool and great exercise.  

No comments: