Monday, June 11, 2018

6/11/18...Took Melissa to have her blood test, went to lunch with her at Tony's, Melissa got her rings back from Nuechterleins Jewelers, ,President Trump is meeting what the North Korean leader today, Transplanted some plants, picked up branches and brush Bill trimmed off our lilac bushes

Hailey 
Evan
Max and Jack

Got ready and went to Melissa's at 8:15.  I went upstairs and woke Hailey up so she could watch the kids while I took Melissa to get her blood test.  She had to fast, so after her blood test we went to Tony's for breakfast.  I knew she would be hungry.  We had a nice time there and then I took her home, took some pictures of the kids and then went to Krogers to get 4x fuel point gift cards.  I was happy they had the special because I was getting low on them.  I went to Aldi's too and picked up a triple planter for on my deck.  Picked up branches from lilac bushes Bill trimmed.  I also transplanted some plants.  Bill had his liver function test.  I sure am praying for him.  He gets the results tomorrow.  I took Linda Magnus her pendant that Kenzie made for her.  We visited for a while.  Glad to see Kenzie make money on her beautiful artwork.  Linda loved the pendant and also the shell Kenzie brought her from Florida.  Waiting to hear on the News how President Trump's meeting with the North Korean Leader, Kim, went.  

No comments: