Wednesday, June 27, 2018

6/27/18...Kimmy, Eli and Peyton came up to the campground. We had a fun day and the weather was great.

Jacob and Max in the morning

Max loved Lucy and was so good with her

Jacob, Adam and Max hung out and had so much fun

Jacob is a perfect marshmallow roaster

So is Max

And so is Isaac (Adam burned his, but that is the way he likes them.  I didn't have him roast mine though ha ha)

Isaac, Peyton and Eli playing UNO

Max and Jacob

Love this picture of Adam, Kimmy and Eli

One of the plants I got from the boys Band Fundraiser.  So pretty

I had just told Kimmy my fern didn't make it and look what has popped through.  Yay, it's my fern

Our float crew! Luis, Bill, Sabrina, Gayla, Wes, Elaine, me, and Cheryl

Wes, Gayla, me, Luis and Elaine

Gayla and Bill

Sabrina, Elaine and Luis

Kimmy came to the campground this morning.  It was a rainy day today.  We sat under the awning and visited.  The kids rode bikes and played in the screen tent.  We also played some card games.  The girls and kiddos went swimming in the rain and then went to the indoor pool.  It stopped raining around 5:00 and we went for a walk before heading home. I had to leave to go work on our Faith Riders Float for the Shields Parade. Sabrina and I went and picked up some decorations and found really nice ones at the Dollar Store.  She took me there in her Camaro which is an old well kept up one.  When we finished the float, I went back up north.

No comments: