Friday, October 19, 2018

10/19/18..Picked Max up and took him to Tim Hortons, Took Melissa to therapy, Took Hailey to get flu shot, Went to Taco Bell, Melissa and I went an got out flu shots, Went to Pulaski Hall to get perch dinner with Pat and Rich

Max playing the wii

Evan writing on the chalkboard at the doctor's office
Hailey and Evan at Taco Bell

Evan being silly with a french fry in his mouth

 I went to Wanagas and got my web page set back up.  Picked Max up and took him to Tim Horton's. He had a Boston Cream Donut and chocolate milk and I had a everything bagel and a free ice capp.
We came to my house after that and Max played with legos and then played Indiana Jones on the Wii.
I took Max home and picked Melissa up for therapy.  Hailey and Evan came with us.  The Lokomat opened up for her to use so they called me and told me her appt. would be from 1-3:30 instead of 3.  I took Hailey to the doctor to get her flu shot and then Hailey, Evan and I went to Taco Bell. (We picked up a hamburger kids meal for Evan at Burger King first.  Hailey and I got our usual at Taco Bell.  Saw Gloria while we were there.  We came back to my house after that and Evan played the Wii and Hailey and I watched videos on the TV of Toby Mac, Loran Daegle and For King and Country.  We went to pick Melissa up and then we dropped Hailey and Evan off at home, and Melissa and I went to get our flu shots at Rite Aid.  Came home and got ready quickly to go meet Pat and Rich at Pulaski's for perch dinners.  It was great food and we had a nice visit.  We came back home and all played 3-13.  I was the big winner tonight.  Bill and I watched the movie, Journey to the Center of the Earth and then went to bed.


No comments: