Saturday, October 13, 2018

10/13/18..Went on our Color Run with Faith Riders






Wes, Gayla, Cheryl, Chuck, Elaine, Don, Bill Smith, Bill, and Arnie
Going to turn the corner to go to Cops and Donuts in Clare.  Amish Horse and Buggy at the corner
Bill, Wes, Chuck, Don, Bill Smith, Arnie, Cheryl and Elaine

Some beautiful color on the way
We joined Trinity Riders for lunch at Momma Cillies Pizzeria in Harrison




Went to Jays and walked around afterward

We got up and got ready for our Faith Riders Color Ride.  We put lots of layers on because we knew it was supposed to be 51 and Sunny.  The Electric Seats worked great and I was dressed so warm I didn't get cold at all.  It was such an enjoyable ride.  We went to Cops and Donuts first and I had a Bear Claw and Bill had a glazed donut.  Had coffee with good creamer too.  Loved seeing the Horse and buggy by there.  Went to Momma Cillie's Pizzeria for Lunch.  They had a delicious buffet and salad bar.  Great soup too.  We met Trinity Riders (our group we started with) there and ate with them.  Afterward both groups went to Jays.  Then we headed for home.  Worked on setting up our bluetooth speakers when I got home.  They worked great for Bill and I to talk to each other.  Now I had to learn how to play my music through it, how to play the radio and preset stations and how to use the voice for the phone calls I make.  Relaxed and watched the Michigan State Game and then the Michigan Game with Bill.



No comments: