Saturday, October 27, 2018

10/26/18...Walked with Bill at SportsZone, Breakfast date with him at Riverside, Drove Max, Cassy and Jacob to their field trip at Valley, Bill picked Melissa up from therapy and brought her to our house, Kimmy, Jacob and Adam came over, Vikki came over


Picture of my mom in her prom dress


Bill picked up Melissa from therapy because I took Max on his field trip.  When I got home this is how I found them.  

Jacob playing Indiana Jone

Adam by the fire

Melissa and Wyatt

Wyatt


Rody and Kenzie


Adam, Jacob and Wyatt

Love this picture Kimmy took of Wyatt
Bill and I walked two miles at the SportsZone.  Afterward, we went to Riverside and ate Breakfast. Their breakfast is the best!  At noon, I went to Bethlehem and drove for Max's class field trip to Valley.  Max, Jacob and Cassie rode with me.  The band, choir and worship band did really great.  
When I got home, I didn't think any one was here because it was so quiet.  Then I saw Bill sleeping in his recliner and Melissa sleeping in hers.  So cute and funny.  Kimmy, Jacob and Adam got here shortly after.  Jared came home and stayed with Eli because he had a sore throat and Kimmy didn't want to bring him around Melissa.  The boys ate pizza and Kimmy and I ate vegetable soup. Melissa and Bill already ate coney dogs at Old Town Drive In.  Vikki stopped in for a short time and had a bowl of soup.  Wyatt was such a good dog and is so cute.  Kimmy and I took Melissa home and then came back here and went through my mom's picture books.  We had a fun time.
Bill and I watched Hallmark Movies.


1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

That pic of Dad and Mel is so funny!!! And I love the pic of Rody and Kenzie!!!