Monday, October 15, 2018

Walked with Bill and Christine at SportsZone, Worked on Upstairs Bedroom, Took HorseTherapy papers to Tina, Picked up Max, Jack and Evan from School

Camper all winterized and cleaned out for winter

Evan, Max and Jack with their Wendy Meals and Frosty's

Saw an Eagle flying down our road on the way home. Have to zoom in to see it.

We went to the SportsZone to walk.  We were happy Christine Holden was their to walk with us.  She went to our church, but has moved to Ludington.  She is an amazing friend and prayer warrior.
She told me how Melissa's post bless her because of her positive attitude and trust in the Lord.  I worked on going through stuff and putting it in the attic in tubs.  Have lots of pictures to go through next and give them away and put the rest  in tubs.  Have tons of my moms pictures that the girls need to go through.  Melissa had a good Neurologist appt. in Owosso today.  I dropped off the horse therapy forms to Tina at the horse farm for Melissa.  Picked Max, Jack and Evan from school.  I took them to Wendy's afterwards and got them kids meals and a frosty.  They were so happy and kept thanking me and Jack kept giving me hugs. On my way home, I turned on my road and there were two eagles.  One flew down the road ahead of me and hen circled around.  It got pretty close, but there was a car right behind me so I didn't get to focus my camera good and get a close picture.  It was beautiful.  When I got home I  fixed dinner.  Bill and I watched the Movie Wonder in the evening.

No comments: