Thursday, October 4, 2018

10/4/18...Took Melissa to therapy, Kernel burner guy came, Went to Marie's, Had officer's meeting at our house

Yay, now we have heat.  Our kernel burner is cleaned and keeping us warm now.

Took Melissa to therapy at 8 a.m.  We saw Paul there (he had Guillian Barre')  He is walking so good now and has been released from Physical Therapy.  He just has to go for O.T.  Needs work on his shoulders yet.  So happy to see him doing so good.  He was very happy to see Melissa doing so good.  Last time he saw her she couldn't even use the walker.  I got home and the guy from the Kernel Burner was here waiting for me.  He wasn't supposed to get here until between 11 and 1.  I got here at 10:45.  He was nice and it didn't take him too long before it was all cleaned and ready to use.  I left for Marie's after he left.  I washed a valance and hung it to dry for her.  Washed the porch windows and and the woodwork around them.  Cleaned her three  bathrooms for her.  We got to pray with Jerry and I got to share Melissa's miracle the Lord did.  He was so touched and wants his fiancé to here it.  God is so good!  Marie told me she loved it when I was there and felt sad when I had to leave.  She gave me a big hug.  I sure will be happy when she can feel good and get around good again.  Roy got his grass cut.  Bill got our grass cut too.  Stopped and picked up Culvers for dinner.  Had the officer's meeting at our house.  Had 9 here.  Beemer's came which was nice.  Vicki brought yummy cookies and I had cider and donuts from Baynes here for snack.  It was a good meeting.  Wes and Gayla stayed to play cards afterwards.  Wes was the big winner.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

What? Heat? Is it Nov 1st? Haha. Your pellet burner looks so pretty! Awe I bet it was hard to leave after Marie said that. Love you!!!

Lela said...

I see a burner and a fan...Must be changing weather. So good to hear about your adventures. Love hearing about Melissa and how she is meeting the challenges that have come to her again.
What an impressive lady who comes from a very supportive family.