Tuesday, October 30, 2018

10/30/18 Went to Breakfast, Went to Melissa's, took Melissa to therapy, Visited with Matthew at therapy, Picked up pizza and took Melissa home, Vikki stopped over at Melissa's

Matthew and Melissa at Therapy

It's a beautiful fall season

My favorite tree is starting to turn color now

We went to breakfast at Sullivans.  They didn't have an egg sandwich on the menu, but Jenny said they could make one for me.  It was delicious.  We had a good time visiting, praying and had a good devotion.  I went to Melissa's afterward.  Ran to the dollar store and then went back to Melissa's and took her to therapy.  I came home and read my Bible and got some things done around the house.  Bill went to his doctor appt. at the VA and they got the piece of earplug that broke off and got stuck in his ear out. I went back to watch Melissa on the lokomat.  We went and told Matthew we would be waiting in the waiting room to talk to him.  He came and we visited until Tom came to get him.  We gave him his birthday card.  He wanted to go out to eat, but Tom said their television broke and the guy was coming to their house so they couldn't. Melissa and I picked up a pizza and went to her house to eat it.  Vikki called and came after work and ate with us.  I went to Ollies and got some things for my Operation Christmas Child Shoe boxes and a book for Brittany's baby shower.  I went to pick up the boys after that, and then we went and picked up Hailey.  Dropped them off at their house and then came home and made dinner.  Got some boxes put back in the attic and then watched television with Bill and worked on my blog and went through some papers.

No comments: