Wednesday, October 31, 2018

10/31/18...Walked at SportsZone, Baked two loaves of bread, went to Melissa's, One attic is finished, Went to Melissa and Bruces to pass out candy and have chili



Our tree is sure getting beautiful


Peyton came out running to me!  Made me so happy!
 
Max, Eli, Adam, Peyton, Jacob, Evan, Hailey, Isaac and Jack

Everybody getting ready to go trick or treating




Hailey and Kenzie
Eli, Kenzie and Jacob
Eli and Kenzie

Kenzie and Travis

Jared and Kenzie

Vikki and Kimmy

Kenzie and Adam

Bill and I walked 2 miles at the SportsZone. I came home and baked 2 loaves of bread and Bill cleaned out his side of our closet and took a load of stuff to Salvation Army.  After I read my Bible, I went to Melissa's and helped carry some stuff upstairs for her and helped clean the house for tonight.  Came home and got the one attic done.  Started working in the other room.  Went to Melissa and Bruce's to see the kids in their costumes and pass out candy while everyone went trick or treating. Only 9 trick or treaters. We all ate chili, homemade bread and pumpkin cake. Everything was delicious and it sure was fun getting together with everyone. The kids all had fun and I loved seeing them dump their candy out and look at what they got.  


No comments: