Friday, October 5, 2018

10/5/18...Walked at SportsZone, Took Melissa to lunch, then to therapy, Went to Bay City to the American Legion for a fish dinner

Some of my favorite pictures I borrowed from Kimmy

Jacob and Wyatt

Eli and Wyatt

Adam

Adam and Kimmy at Copper Harbor

Kimmy, Eli, Adam and Jacob and Wyatt in Copper Harbor

Kimmy and Eli

Walked with Bill at SportsZone for three miles.  Picked Melissa up and went to Olive Garden for Lunch.  She had a salad and a small spaghetti bowl and I had a meatball pizza bowl and Soupa Tuscana. We had yummy breadsticks too.  We went to Gordon foods after that so I could return some wrong sized cups I picked up  and then we went to Rite Aid.  Got to therapy just in time.  She went on the lokomat today.  Came home and defrosted the freezer in the basement.  Went back and picked Melissa up and dropped her off at home.  Came home and Bill and I napped on the recliner.  Washed out the freezer in the basement and put stuff back in it.  Picked up Pat and Rich and went to  the American Legion in Bay City and had fish dinners.  It was good, but we sure had to wait a long time to get our food.  Some people were there from the Marine Corp League.  We visited with them for a while, then sat back at our table.   We sat with a really nice couple from Bay City.  He had been in the army.  He reminded me of my dad.  They were originally from Bad Axe and Kinda and new lots of Pat's relatives.

No comments: