Thursday, October 18, 2018

10/18/18...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL TWINS111

Kimmy, Vikki, Me and Bill at Tim Hortons Celebrating Kimmy and Vikki's Birthday

Peyton, Eli and Isaac

Adam and Jacob

Adam spinning his penny.  In the background, Peyton, Isaac and Eli are spinning their pennies.

Adam and his cute smile

Bill calling Bingo numbers and Chuck helping residents

Wes and Gayla helping the residents with Bingo
Happy Birthday Kimmy and Vikki. I love you both so very much!  I can't even put into words how much you bless my life and what wonderful daughters you are!  God blessed us when he gave us you twins!  


I took Melissa to therapy.  The kids didn't have school, so Jack wanted to come with us.  We dropped Melissa off and then went to Tim Horton's.  Bill and Charlie were there so we went and talked to them and Jack gave big hugs to them.  We got Jack and Oreo donut and came back to my house so he could eat it and have cider.  He played Indiana Jones on the Wii afterwards.  I loved having him come with me and loved all the hugs he gave me.  He held all the doors open for me today too.  What a nice boy he is.  I love how he sang the song "Joy" on the radio too. Reminded me of Jacob.  Great singers and worshippers.  We went and watched Melissa finish her therapy and then I took them home.  I went in and saw the kids and got my hugs.  Came home and went through more pictures upstairs.  When the kids got out of school, Vikki let us know she was heading to Tim Hortons.  Bill and I headed over there too, and then Kimmy and the Boys came.  Jared came after a short time.  We had such a nice time celebrating the Birthday Girls.  After we left there, we stopped at Tony's Take Out and got two steak sandwiches and a coke to split.  On our way home, we turned on Midland off from Saginaw Road and saw an Eagle flying above us.  It was beautiful.  I sure am seeing lots of them lately.  We finished eating and then got ready and went to Community Village to help the residents play Bingo.  They are always so happy to see us come and we are happy to see them.  Love doing this!


No comments: