Monday, October 22, 2018

10/22/18...Cleaned the house while Bill mowed the grass and pulled stuff out of the garden. Ran Vikki's Birth Certificate to her, Mike Vargas came over for a while

Last rosebuds of the year for me
Peyton was at Goodwill and saw this case and said "mom  this case is perfect for Nana".  Sure knows her Nana.  Love this girl!


Bill and I walked 2 miles at the SportsZone.  Cleaned the house while Bill did the yard work.  I did some laundry tool..Trimmed the roses and brought a couple of rosebuds in and put them in one of Kimmy's vases she made for me.   I was making pancakes and Vikki called to see if I had her birth certificate and could run it to her at Secretary of State's office by 5.  It was 13 minutes to 5.  I opened the safe, got the birth certificate and headed there as quickly as I could.  Just made it with a minute left.  I ran it in and Vikki was waiting inside the door with Peyton and Isaac.  I hugged them and then left to go outside and get what Rody was bringing Vikki too.  He was just on time.  Vikki got the stuff she needed on time so she was happy.  I came home and made the pancakes.  Mike Vargas came and had coffee with us.  He used Bill's trailer and was returning it.  Bill and I watched a movie.

No comments: