Saturday, October 20, 2018

10/20/18...Picked Melissa and the boys up for soccer game, Charlie came over and brought Baynes donuts and to watch the game, Adam's soccer game was cancelled, Watched Hallmark Movie

Hailey's volleyball tournament in Caro. Her closest on the left.

Hailey serving
Jack with the ball.  He was the goalie

Jack getting ready to kick the ball (in the black)

Jack kicking the ball
Jack


Evan


Evan going after the ball


Evan sitting on the ball by his teammate
Evan

Evan with his cookie.  Her sure got his face dirty while playing soccer.



Went and picked up Melissa, Jack and Evan at 8:30 a.m. and took the boys to their soccer games.  They both played at the same time in fields next to each other.  They both did really good.  Jack's team won 14 to 3.  Melissa and I didn't know Evan's teams score and neither did Evan know it.  It was cool but sunny and beautiful out.  Bill came shortly after their games started. Bill went to the Marine Corp. League monthly breakfast. When we both got home, Charlie came over and brought donuts and I put coffee on.  He was going to watch the game with Bill while I went and watched Adam play soccer.  We had our donuts and coffee and then started watching the Michigan/Michigan State game.  It was delayed for a while after it started because of lightening strikes close by.  I checked with Kimmy because I saw rain in the forecast for Midland.  It rained here hard for a little while and then the sun came out.  I decided not to go to Adam's game.  Then I decided I would.  On my way, Kimmy messaged me and because I didn't answer, she called me.  Good thing! Adam's game was cancelled.  I was right by the Salzburg exit, so I got off and got back on heading towards home.  Bill and I watched a movie and ate popcorn.  

No comments: