Wednesday, October 24, 2018

10/24/18 Took Melissa to Therapy, Went to Lunch with BFF Vikki, Went to Adam and Jacob's wonderful Band Concert

Vikki wearing the pendant Kenzie made for her.  
Shannon and James
Jacob and Adam did amazing at their Band Concert.  Loved hearing them play and seeing those handsome grandsons play their instruments.   All the grades did wonderful and their band director did an amazing job.
Adam in his sixth grade band concert...Last seated row, third one over.  Red shirt

Jacob watching Adam play the trombone.  4th row up on left in blue shirt close to middle
Sue LaFramboise and Vicky Eagle were right across from us on the top bleacher.  Right to the right of the the basketball hoop in the turquoise.Vicky's granddaughter Hannah was in 7th grade band.

Jacob playing the clarinet on the far left, first chair
Jacob walking to join the marching band and play his instrument with them
Jacob playing his clarinet with the marching band.  Nine over from the left on the closest side.  They all sounded great.


Eli
Papa Bill, me and Jacob
Me, Adam, Eli, Papa and Jacob....Wow, Jacob is the tallest on now.
Me, Adam and Papa Bill
Me, Adam, Papa Bill, and Jacob

I didn't go to breakfast this morning because I took Melissa to therapy.  While she was at therapy, I went to Aldi's and did some shopping.  I went home and put groceries away and did a few things and then picked Melissa up from therapy.  Bill met me in town and drove my car through the car wash.  It sure was dirty.  I don't drive through car washes, I only wash it by hand because of a bad experience with my first car.  I went to Kohls and looked around and then met my Best Friend Vikki at Logan's.  I ordered my pop and she ordered our food while I went to the bathroom.  Kenzie had given me a pendant she made for her Aunt Vikki and nice note.  I gave the envelope to Vikki with them in it.  When I came back from the bathroom, Vikki was wearing the pendant and loved it.  It matched her outfit great too.  She was very happy that Kenzie did that for her.  Vikki also had the beautiful bracelet Vikki had made for her too, which she loves.  Sometimes it gets confusing because Vikki was named after my friend Vikki and their names are spelled the same.
We both had Salmon on rice, a baked potatoes, asparagus, and rolls.  We sure were full when we left.  Terrible boo boo today.  I was supposed to pick up two of Melissa's boys after school and I totally forgot.  I got home from m lunch and the guy from Shark Electric was here to purge our furnace pipes.  Bill came and got me to help clean some water up in the basement with him and I got busy and totally forgot my boys.  Next time I will for sure have my alarm set.  The boys went to the latch key program after school, so Melissa and Bruce just picked them up when Melissa called and found out I forgot them.  We went to Jacob and Adam's concert which was a joy to attend.  I am so proud of those boys and how diligent they are with playing their instruments.  They both did great and sounded amazing.  All the grades played beautifully!  So enjoyable.  On our way home, we decided to stop at McDonalds.  Bill picked the wrong line and got behind a pokey car.  Four cars went through the other line, while we waited.  Bill got a hot fudge sundae and I got a McDouble for $1, using a coupon.  We got home and there were two deer right before we got to our driveway.  They didn't cross the road, but waited for a minute and then ran back the other direction.  


No comments: