Friday, January 31, 2020

Friday, 1/31/2020...Walked 2 miles, Went and got more snacks for Sunday, Kimmy and the Boys came over, Vikki and the twins came over

Eli
Max in black with arms out to catch the ball

Max under the #3 on the scoreboard in the black

Max #40
Max #40...He sure is getting tall

Daniel, Caleb and Evan....they make bracelets and sell them.  They divide the profit equally.  Then they put some in savings to buy more materials, and give some to the Animal Shelter fund

Evan and Caleb
Papa and Max....two handsome guys
Bruce, Bill, Max, Me, Melissa and Evan at Tony's
I got up early and walked 2 miles.  Went grocery shopping early to beat the crowds and did pretty good.  Came home and was texting Adam and he asked if they could come over.  I sure was happy to have them come.  Vikki, Peyton, and Isaac came over too.  I was happy to have them come over too. What a nice day. Kimmy, Jacob, Adam and I played Ticket to ride.  I came in 3rd, Kimmy came in 2nd and Adam won.  I need to practice up.  I was telling everybody how good the January issue of Decision Magazine was and that they should read it.  The next thing I knew Jacob had finished it.  He's such a great kid.  They all are.  I am so blessed.  Bill and I had to leave so we could go to Max's game at St. Pete's in Hemlock at 5:30.  We got to watch both teams and both teams did great.  Loved seeing Max play.  He really moves fast and loved seeing him with his arms up high guarding his opponent.  They won 47 to 12.  Max was very happy.  It was nice seeing Ally and talking to her.  We all went to Tony's in Shields after the game.  Max and Evan got shakes with their food.  They bring a shake cup out filled and then also the metal cup with the rest of the shake.  Max drank 2 1/2 cups full.  Evan hardly touched his, so I had what was in the metal cup and they took his cup and dumped it in a to go cup for Jack to have when they got home.  Vikki face timed me when I got home.





No comments: