Friday, April 12, 2024

Friday, 4/12/24,Super windy and it stayed in the 40’s, Kimmy came over, Hailey came over and brought Abby, We talked to Melissa for a long time

Hailey and Abby
The flags were blowing hard and the wind was howling.  Blowing right at our house so we could hardly open the front door.

We got up at 8.  Put worship Music on.  Got ready, made my coffee, Bill made his tea, then we read our Bibles.  Kimmy got here.  I made a cappuccino for her and we sat at the table.  She bought the bowls we are buying for Pam and Dick to show us.  They are absolutely beautiful.  Such amazing potters and such wonderful pottery Kimmy and Jared make.  We called Melissa and talked to her a long time.  Hailey told us both hi and wanted to know if she could come over and bring Abby with her.  Of course we said yes and were very happy.  I told her to bring Abby’s bed so Abby could be comfortatble while she’s here. 
We moved into the family room and talked more to Melissa.  She had Vader’s dad at her house and Vader’s grandfather.  

Vader’s dad, Ollie, was at Melissa’s today.  He is the dog on the right closest to Melissa’s shoe.  Vader’s grandfather is in the picture too, In the back on the left.  
Vader’s grnndfather, Quake, when he was ready for a dog show. 

Hailey came and hurried in with Abby and her bed because it was raining and so windy.  We hung out in the family room and had a great time visiting.  We all warmed up potatoes, chicken strips from last night.  I had peas too, but Hailey said she wished she liked them but she doesn’t.  We visited a little more, then Hailey had to leave.  I helped her carry Abby’s bed out and put it in her car.  I came in and waited by the door to wave goodbye to her when she got out of the driveway.  

Bill got home shortly after, and he, Kimmy and I played 3-13.  Bill won and was in the negative.  Kimmy was second winner, and I had 95 and came in 3rd.  I was happy I went out with a pat hand winning hand in the last round and got back under 100.  Bill sure was happy.

Vikki called, but couldn’t make it here before Kimmy had to leave, so she decided to just go home.  Kimmy and I  visited until Kimmy’s alarm went off and then Kimmy left to pick up Adam.  Vikki called me when she picked up the kids, then called me back later.  Bill and I relaxed, but couldn’t really nap because the wind was so loud.  












 

No comments: