Monday, April 15, 2024

Monday, 4/15/24, Kimmy came over, she brought me plants we planted together, went to Klucks, Boehlers, Home Depot and Menards, My BFF Vikki came over, Met Kimmy at Boat Launch, Went to Aldi and Walmart

Got a new Pink Clematis today
I planted it in the back by the garage entrance door
Also Planted the fern in the middle today
Kimmy and I planted the plants she brought throughout the garden before we left for Klucks
I put my angel from Vikki E. in the garden.  It looks so pretty.  It looks pretty lit up when it dark too

I didn’t sleep much last night because I was concerned about Bill and the cough he has.  I got up with him and got him Motrin because he had a headache in the night.  Vikki called in the morning and asked if I wanted to meet at Kluck’s to use her gift card for there.  Then she called back and said Kimmy wanted to go, so Kimmy came to go there with me instead of Vikki going.  Kimmy got here and surprised me and brought some plants she dug up from her house.  We went out and planted them right away and watered them.  They are so nice and that was sos sweet of her.  We went to Kluck’s and walked through one of their buildings with perennials in it.  Then we walked towards where he said there were more.  A guy pulled up on a golf cart and got off to talk to us.  He asked me if I went to New Life and I told him yes.  I didn’t recognize him, but he recognized me and said he knows Bill.  Then he told me who his wife was and I knew who she is and also know their daughter Grace.  He talked to us for a long time and told us we should come back May 1st because they would have all of their perennials out then.  Right now they just a small amount out.  We looked at them and they looked nice, but decided we would come back when they were all out.  We went to Home Depot after that to look for a Solar Water Bubbler for the pond.  They didn’t have any and neither did Menards when we stopped their later.  We went to Boehlers and looked at all of their stuff.  They had beautiful and very cool things, but expensive.  They didn’t have many plants out yet either, but we looked at what they had.  
We stopped to Menard’s after that and both found plants for 3.99 we liked, plus each got another Clematis to plant for 13.99.  Kimmy found a really cute curved trellis for her’s to put around half of her pole.  She sent me a picture and it sure looks cute.

 

Kimmy’s new Clematis and trellis


Cute rock decorations for the garden at Boehler's

When we got back to my house, Kimmy set my plants by the garage and I came in the house and got ready because my best friend, Vikki, had called and was on her way.  Kimmy had to leave right away to go pick up Adam.  I was carrying the plants back to the back deck when Vikki got there.  We walked around the back and she looked at the garden, the pool which she hasn’t seen, and then we came in the house and sat drinking our pop and visiting.  She had been to her mom and dad’s who are in their 90’s to clean their house.  She stayed for about an hour and then had to leave because she has a long drive back to Grand Haven.  It was so good to see her and spend time with her.  

Melissa called me to pray that she finds their keys to the van.  It’s their only set.  I was headed to Melissa’s to help her and praying on my way, when she called to say she found them.  Abby their dog, was laying on them.  We thanked the Lord, then instead of going to her house, I went to Aldi’s to get some things I need for our trip to Minnesota.  I went to Walmart to and got a few more things, and some of my free over the counter items from my insurance.  I got Bill some Robitussin and then went to Culver’s and got him a large Concrete Mixer which he had called to request and also got myself a small one. 

We sat on our loveseat recliners and enjoyed them.  I read more in my Bible and so did Bill.  
Worked on my blog and relaxed the rest of the night.  Bill thinks he’s feeling better.  He had a temp of 100.5, but then it went down to 99.0.  Praying he is better quickly.

No comments: