Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Tues., 4/9/24, Caught up on laundry from our trip, Bill took the garbage out, then went with Charlie, Vikki came over with Rehvyn, Watched my Rehvyn while Vikki worked,

Rehvyn and me
Papa and Rehvyn
I love him and I love his shirt
Rehvyn’s first time in the grass at Nana's
Rehvyn was interested in the rototiller
Weeded this flower garden and did some edging today
Weeded along the deck and dug out along the edging

 Got up early and started the laundry while I read my Bible and listened to worship music. Vikki got here at 9 with Rehvyn and stayed til she had to go to work.  She is sure a good grammy.  Bill left to go get coffee with Charlie and also to pick up his truck.  He had some dents fixed by DJ while we were gone on our trip.  Someone hit him in a parking lot, but will never know exactly how it happened.  DJ always does great work.  It looks amazing.  

Vikki fed him right before she left for work.  Rehvyn was so good for me.  He only cried about 1/2 hour before it was time to eat again.  He seemed so hungry.  I walked around with him and also rocked him.  I fed him 10 minutes early.  He was so happy to have his bottle.  He did a little cry for about 3 seconds when it was gone.  Then he was back to his happy self after that.  He watched Barney, played with toys, loved the light up music toy I got out of the attic for him, and he loved going outside.  I walked around with him and looked at my plants and flowers.  Kit Kat was really interested in him when we sat on the deck.  She put her paw up by his foot to check him out.  He took a nice hour nap on the couch.  He woke up about a half hour before Vikki got here.  We were sitting on the deck outside again.  Vikki sat outside with us.  We walked around outside together too, and took some outside pictures of Rehvyn.  When it was about a half hour before time for him to eat again, he started to fuss, but Vikki sat him on the couch with his pacifier and he started sucking on it like it was a bottle.  He was so funny, but it sure kept him happy.  She kept her arm right by him too which he liked.  He didn’t cry at all.  He was really happy when it was time to eat again though.  Vikki had to go pick up the kids after she fed him.  I helped pack up stuff so she wouldn’t be late.  I love getting to visit with her too.  We talked to Kimmy for a while.  It was so nice talking with her.

After they left, I worked on weeding around the deck and digging along the edging so you can see it good again.  Then I went out and worked in the new flower garden, edging some and getting the grass and weeds out of it.  I still have some more edging, but it’s supposed to be nice tomorrow again, so will do more than.  I was tired when I came in and I rested a half hour before making dinner.  We just had eggs, potatoes, bacon and toast.

In the evening, I talked to Gayla for a long time and caught up.  She’s been in Florida and then the day after they got home, we left for our trip.  We will see each other at the Faith Rider’s meeting on Saturday.  She wants to get together to celebrate my birthday, but both of our calendars are busy at opposite weekends.  May be a while, because she wants Joel there too to celebrate and he can’t come this weekend.  Wes had his hand surgery for the dupeyton’s contracture.  It went well, and his fingers are straight.  The doctor who did it does lots of them.  I am seeing how he does and then will probably have mine done.  Wes is going to have his other hand done too.  I’m thankful it’s only in one hand.  The doctor told him the sooner you have it done the better, so I’m not going to put it off.  

Bill and I watched the Elevation Church service we went to on You Tube!  So Good!  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy you can work outside. It’s my favorite place. Wasn’t the Eclipse a wonderful God moment.