Monday, April 1, 2024

Monday, 4/1/24, Kimmy and Adam came over,, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over, Melissa, Jack, Eli and Evan came over, McKenzie and Rehvyn came over, Melissa and I babysat Rehvyn for the first time,

Peyton sent me this picture of her with her Lauren Daegle blanket.  She’s her favorite singer
The flower arrangement Kenzie made for me looks cute on my table
Isaac
Jack
Evan and Rehvyn

Adam
Peyton
Kenzie and Badger
Eli and Rehvyn
El
Jack and 
Evan
Rehvan playing
Missy holding Rehvyn
Me holding Rehvyn
I got to feed Rehvyn his bottle when we babysat him


He fell asleep on my lap after he ate
Isaac and Rehvyb
Peyton holding Rehvyn
I borrowed this cute picture of Jacob and Abi from Kimmy

I got up at six and started the self clean mode of my oven.  I went back to bed.  It got a little smokey about an hour later.  I cooked the turkey in a turkey bag, but the leg put a hole in it and there was lots of grease spatters all over.  It takes 5 hours for the clean mode, so it still had two hours to go when I got up.  Kimmy and Adam got here.  We ate hard boiled eggs and visited.  We talked to Vikki and Melissa and they said they would come over soon.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac got here next.  Vikki made herself a coffee, than sat with us and visited too.  At lunchtime, we got the food out and each warmed up a plate.  Melissa, Jack, Eli and Evan got here soon after that and warmed up plates too.  Kenzie brought Rehvyn and Mylie over, because she is going to Texas tomorrow.  She stayed for a while, but then left to go home and make glass to take with them tomorrow and to pack.  Kimmy had to take Adam home so he could go out to eat with Hope and her parents.  Vikki went with her.  They took Mylie to Kimmy’s too.  Melissa and I got to babysit Rehvyn for the first time.  We shared him quite nicely.  He was so cute and so sweet and such a good baby.  ‘

We all visited more and everybody took turns holding Rehvyn.  Eli, Peyton and Isaac were the kids that love holding him.  We ate some pie and the kids had kettle corn that Charlie gave us.  Melissa and I had some too.  

Bill took some things to the thrift store for me.  He also went to the VA to get some new strips for his blood sugar tester.  They ended up giving him a new tester since his was so outdated.  We all checked our blood sugar to see what it was.  We were all under the normal range except Vikki.  She was much lower than yesterday when she tested at home though.  She is doing amazing at watching what she eats and drinks.  I am so proud of her.

I went to pick up a prescription and then came home and washed some summer clothes to take to North Carolina with me.  Tonight and tomorrow I am getting things packed.  I get to watch Rehvyn for a few hours tomorrow while Vikki works.  

Bill and I relaxed in our love seat recliner.  It was another fun day with family!







No comments: