Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Thurs., 4/18/24, ate breakfast at our hotel, read our Bibles, headed to Minnesota, arrive at Country Inn Hotel in Woodbury at 12:30., hung out with State Coordinators from our northwest region

Bill this morning at our hotel continental breakfast
It was a cute breakfast room
Kenzie Facetimed me while we were driving so i had fun talking to Rehvyn and listen to him make cute sounds trying to tell me how much he likes his piano and also I’m sure telling me how much he loves me❤️
He was so sweet and precious
I love this little sweetheart so muc
Lobby at our hotel
Our room
Even a balco
I love the ceilin
Dinner at Wild Bills….me, Rikki, Jane, Cheryl, Linda, Carrie, and Tracey
The guys…Brian, Jim, Ralph, Bill, Bear, Jay, and Ro
The guys were in the Jailhouse lol

 We ate breakfast at 8.  It was good and the lady working did a great job keeping everything filled and the tables clean. We went back to our room and read our Bibles. At 9 we left for our final trip destination.  I drove first, than Bill, than me, and then Bill for the final stretch.  We got to our hotel at 12:30 and checked to see if we could get into our room early.  She told us it was ready, so checked us in.  It’s a beautiful hotel.  There are new owners, so the have remodeled and now are working on the first floor.  The pool is beautiful.  I will take a picture of it tomorrow.

Jane texted me when they were 110 miles away to see where we were, than Linda texted me to say they were here.  We met them in the lobby for fresh cookies (chocolate chip and sugar cookies) and coffee.  We visited as others from our group got there and joined us.  Jane and Carrie asked if I wanted to go to a couple of thrift stores so I did.  The prices were high for thrift stores. I didn’t see anything I wanted for the prices, neither did Jane, but Carrie found a couple of things. We had fun.  We got back to the hotel, just in time to leave with everyone for dinner at Wild Bill’s.  Bill wasn’t too wild lol.  The food was yummy.  We visited lots.  Melissa called me and I couldn’t hear her good so I told her I would call her back.  We got backed to the hotel and went to the breakfast room and played two different games, the penny game and the donkey game.  Both were fun.  I got to our room and remembered I didn’t call Melissa.  I felt really bad, but it was 11:23 here and it’s an hour later there.  I texted her to call me tomorrow.  It was a fun day!

No comments: