Sunday, April 14, 2024

Sunday, 4/14/24, Went to prayer/church, Celebrated my March birthday with Wes, Gayla and Joel, Walked outside, pulled a few weeds, washed my muck boots

Pastor Ken gave a great message this morning
Joel, Gayla and me with my birdhouse they got me for my birthday.  They know me well!


Fun time playing 3-13
Bill was super happy!  It was really close between him and Gayla!

False Forget Me Nots are growing nicely

Funny video Kenzie sent me of Rehvyn

Kimmy’s cute pots she made with cactus starts in them to sell at the store.  They should be a real good seller.  Just beautiful Kimmy.  People will love watching the plants grow too.


Lucy got a hair cut!

I was talking to Kenzie tonight and she sent me these pictures.  I love how he’s holding her finger.  So sweet!
Mykenzie and Rehvyn

Kenzie and Peyton!  They are quite the artists.  I love their chalk art.






We went to prayer, then into the sanctuary for worship and the church service.  It was awesome!  We prayed with people after church.  On our way home, we went through the car wash with the truck.  We came home and changed.  I walked outside for a while, then came in and read my Bible.  At 1, our dear friends, Wes, Gayla and Joel, who are family in our hearts, had us over for dinner and wouldn’t let me bring anything or do anything because they were celebrating my Birthday. They had missed it when they were gone to Florida for the month of March. Wes cooked yummy burgers on the grill, Gayla made potato salad and corn. Then she brought me in a strawberry shortcake with a candle and they sang Happy Birthday. Everybody else had strawberry shortcake after I blew my candle out. Everything was super delicious. They gave me a beautiful birdhouse that I can’t wait to hang. They know me well! We played 3-13 and spent the day catching up and enjoying each other’s company. You would think they would let me win at 3-13 too, but they didn’t lol. They are such blessings from the Lord to us and always so kind and caring. We had so much fun today.  We left at 6 to come home.  It was in the mid 70’s, so I walked around outside again and pulled some weeds.  I love looking at the flower garden and pond all looking so beautiful.  Just amazing how fast it got done with how much work it was.  I am certainly enjoying it lots already.  Bill is coughing after working in the compost.  I prayed over him.  Prayers are appreciated that it goes away quickly, and if he should see a doctor before our trip, he does.  

I texted with Kimmy today, Vikki, and Adam.  I talked with Kenzie.  Mylee ran off and now she isn’t moving her tail.  Pray for her too please.  


No comments: