Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Wed., 4/10/24, Vikki brought Rehvyn, I watched him while Vikki went to work, Kimmy and Adam came over, Kenzie came over, Vikki and Kenzie went to pick up the kids from school, I worked on the edging along the front sidewalk, I met Kenzie, Vikki and Peyton at Texas Roadhouse to eat, worked more on flower garden and edging.

These pictures are in reverse order, but I didn’t want to change them all around.

Bill hung all of the swings today while we were at Texas Roadhouse.  He told us he was just going to stay home and rest
He also tilled both gardens before we left to eat

Peyton while we were at Texas Roadhouse!  She’s so cute!

My silly daughter and granddaughter using their tongue as their bottom lip.  Aren’t they talented.  They are pretty cute though.
Vikki took this picture of Revhyn, Kenzie, Peyton (being silly of course) and me
Kenzie when she first got to my house and saw Rehvyn.  He started kicking his legs and waving his hands when he saw her.  He’s happy to have his mommy back from their trip.
Mylie by the yellow pole in our yard.  She was a good girl and didn’t bark much outside
Good Kitty, Good doggie
This tree is so pretty in blossom

Cute pictures of my sweetie Rehvyn from today
 



Rody’s Aunt Ann got to meet Rehvyn
Beautiful sunset

I got up and got ready.  Vikki brought Rehvyn at 9.  He was really happy because he gets 4 ounces in his bottle now instead of 3 1/2.  He played with his toys and at 9 Vikki fed him and then she left for work.  He was happy playing.  When he got tired of that, I picked him up and rocked him for a little while.  He fell right asleep, so I laid him down.  About a half hour later he woke up and I knew why right away.  He.pooped and I could sure smell it.  I was good because he didn’t go yesterday.  It was a nice hard one, so no mess for me.   He sat in his bouncy seat playing with his toys after that, and he listened to Barney on the tv.  He played until it was time to feed him.  He sure ate good again.  Kimmy and Adam got here right when I was going to feed him.  Adam had testing at school today, so only had a half day of school.  I love it when I get to see grandkids during the week too.  Kimmy held Rehvyn for a while, then we took him outside and walked around.  She also held him on the deck for a while while we enjoyed the nice weather.  He fell asleep, so she laid him down in his bed when we went inside.  Adam watched him while we went back outside on the deck.  Kimmy told him to make sure to get us if Kenzie came.  We wanted to see how excited he was when he saw his mommy.  Vikki was heading home to see him see Kenzie too.  I saw Kenzie got here on the ring doorbell.  Neither, Kimmy, me, nor Vikki got to see him when he saw Kenzie.  Adam just moved him and took care of him instead of calling us and Vikki got here a few minutes too late.  We were all happy to see Kenzie.  She sure is tan.  

Kimmy had to leave at 2:30 to go pickup Eli.  Vikki and Kenzie stayed for a while and visited more til it was time to pick up Peyton and Isaac from school.  They left to go get them and said they would call me when they were heading to Texas Roadhouse from Vikki’s.  I worked for a half hour on the edging on the front of the house.  When they called, I left right away to go meet them.  Vikki and I had burgers and fries, Kenzie had steak and shrimp, and Peyton had the kids chicken strip meal.  All of our food was yummy.  Kenzie let me try one of her shrimp and it was delicious.  Kenzie and I took food bags home.
I could only eat half of my burger.  So much fun with these girls and baby Rehvyn.  We hugged and said goodbye, then I came home and worked more outside.  I was getting sore from bending so much, so decided to clean off the shovels and my muck boots and call it quits.  I’m making good progress.  Rain for the next two days, so that will slow things down.

I finished reading my Bible, then worked on my blog.  Bill and I relaxed for the rest of the evening.  He worked hard getting all the things he did today done.  

No comments: