Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Wed., 4/24/24, Walked outside and realized how cold it was...brrrr 32 degrees and breezy, Bill went with Charlie, I picked up Peyton and Isaac, I walked a mile on the treadmill, Bill, Jared and grandsons picked up pellets from Facebook M arket Place seller, talked to Kimmy and Vikki on their way home from getting some geese, and a dog,

A bird flew to the Oriole jelly feeder and ate.  I got excited for a minute, but realized it wasn’t an Oriole.  Think it was a house finch.  Couldn’t see it from the front
Curtains I helped cut, and Kimmy sewed from material that was from the camper that we didn’t know what it was for.  Perfect for more privacy when others camp with us.
Eli and Adam worked hard bringing wood pellets up from the basement of a Facebook seller’s home and loading them in the trailer with Jack, Evan, Jared and Bill.  The guys didn’t take any pictures of them working there.  Jack and Evan helped unload them at our house.  I took pictures.  We were so thankful for everyone’s help and hard work.  We are blessed with the best family!  We love our family!  Thank you Jack, Evan, Adam, Eli,  and Bill.  We saved lots of money getting them from the person selling them.  They are moving.
Kit Kat watching the boys unload them at our house

Vikki with Kimmy’s duck

 Bill showered and got ready, then went for coffee with Charlie.  I started a load of laundry, then walked outside.  Burrr cold!  I walked fast.  I didn’t see any frost so that was good.  I came in and ate breakfast and had a cappuccino.  I put the clothes in the dryer and then washed the bathroom rugs.  I wanted to get my laundry done, in case Melissa wanted to come use the dryer later.  Her’s needs a new part.  I put my worship music on.

Bill got home and we read our Bibles.  I’m reading some in 1 Chronicles and some in Acts.  
Acts is so exciting to read.  I bird watched for a while after I was done reading.  Lots of birds, but no Orioles.  Vikki came and dropped off stuff in her trunk and put it in my car.  She and Kimmy are going to Lansing to pick up two geese cement figures.  I picked up Peyton and Isaac from school and we stopped at Melissa’s so I could give her her Birthday money for garage sales.  She came out to tell Peyton and Isaac hi.  Next I dropped Peyton and Isaac off at their house and we unloaded Vikki’s stuff in the garage.  Got my hugs from Peyton and Isaac and left for home.  Stopped for Bill to fill my car up along with his truck and got 50 cents off a gallon.  Bill picked up Evan and Jack and met Jared and the boys to pick up pellets from a guy in Midland’s house and load them in the trailer.  They had to be bought up from the basement..  I went to the bank and got garage sale money out.  I Came home and walked for a mile on the treadmill.  I’m starting my exercise routine back up.  When I came upstairs, Bill, Jack and Evan were here dropping off the pellets and stacking them in the garage.   I went out and took pictures.  Bill asked me if I wanted to carry a bag, but I told him I was too tired from walking that fast mile on the treadmill and just sat down on the bench with Kit Kat.  

We just warmed up spaghetti for dinner.  Then we relaxed.  I talked to Kimmy and Vikki as they rode.  They told me all about their adventure and were sure laughing a lot.  I’m glad they have so much fun together.  They had picked up the two geese, then Vikki also got cement dog that looked like Lenny, and then Kimmy saw a goose she liked in a pot.  The lady told her she would just throw that in so Kimmy was happy to get it for nothing.  Jacob was out with friends and going to a movie, so they didn’t get to see him.  They went to Olivia’s house on their way home to look at her goose.  We couldn’t tell if the legs were buried in the picture of if it didn’t have legs.  They found out it didn’t have any legs, so didn’t take it.  I worked on my blog after I hung up.  Waiting to hear from the girls when they are home safe.
 

No comments: