Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Tues., 4/16/24, Walked around yard to look at new plants, Went to VA Urgent Care with Bill, Picked Peyton and Isaac up from school, packed for trip

Our Ornamental Pear Tree is so pretty the girls and families got me a couple of years ago
Isaac when I dropped him off at home
Peyto
Added a few more things to the new garden
My Clematis is amazing.  This all looked dead a few days ago and now green leaves are coming all over it and blossoms are on it already

I didn’t sleep real good again because I was listening to make sure Bill was ok during the night.  I got up at 7:30 and took a shower, then started reading my Bible.  Bill got up and started reading his Bible too.  Then he asked me if I wanted to go to the VA Urgent Care with him.  Of course I did.  I was so happy he was going to get checked out.  I had been asking him to go, because I didn’t want to ride in a car all the way to Minnesota with him and catch what he has because he sounds awful.  I also didn’t want to have him go around the group of State Coordinators we will be hanging out with if he was contagious.  We got in really fast, and the nurse checked him out first and said she could hear a crackle in his lungs.
The doctor came in after the hour was up for the results for the Covid, RSV and influenza test to be read.  He said everything was negative and Bill isn’t contagious.  We were happy about that.  He said it was most likely from the compost and diagnosed him with Bronchitis.  He sent him home with an antibiotic.  Lots of people are praying for him.  We came home and I did some weeding outside.  I moved some more things into our new garden and looked at all of the plants to see how they were doing.  Everything looks good.  

 I left to go pick up Peyton and Isaac from school.  I had offered to do this because Vikki had to prepare for her colonoscopy she’s having tomorrow.  I was happy to see them and they were happy to see me.  They were so talkative and cute.  I took them home and on my way back to my house, stopped at the bank and got some money out for our trip.  I talked Vikki and she feels the same way as I do about preparing for a Colonoscopy....Yuk!

I worked on my blog, then I am going to bed early because we are leaving at 9:30 in the morning and I have to get up early to finish backing all the last minute things and want to pack the cooler and a lunch before we leave too.   

 

No comments: