Friday, April 26, 2024

Saturday, 4/27/24, Went to Faith riders garage sale, went to Faith Rider’s booth, went to breakfast, Kenzie, Rehvyn, Hailey and Peyton came over, Jacob and Eli came over, Melissa, Evan and Jack came over, Jack and Eli spent the night


Faith Rider’s Garage Sale for Run For the Son Missions




Barb, Ron, Me, Bill, Isaac, Jim and Luis
Looking out our window while eating breakfast at Riverside Restaurant.  
Evan...He ran out to give me my hug and carried the laundry in the house for me.
Papa and Rehvyn
Eli caught 2 fish at his house and brought them for my point.  Thanks so much Eli!
Jacob and Eli
Fun time with the grandkids playing the Penny Game.  Eli and Kenzie were the winners.  
Rehvyn loved this toy and knew just how to reach for it and pick it up when he dropped it.
Our group picture!  Kenzie, Nana, Papa, Peyton, Hailey, Jacob and Eli in back
Evan and Badger
Eli using the meat tester to see if the burger was done in the middle
The boys did a fine job making our burgers and bacon on the grill
Jack, Eli and Papa dishing up their food.  Vikki came just in time to eat with us too.
Pictures Vikki took of Hope and Adam ready for the prom.  She looked beautiful and he looked very handsome






















Bill and I went to drop off items at Faith Rider’s Garage Sale on Geddes Rd. for Run For The Son to raise money for three missions, Mission Ventures, The Jesus Film, and Global Christian Outreach. Then drove to Freeland to stop at The Faith Riders Booth, to see if they needed any help. We visited for a while with them.  We also went and talked for a while with the Gidean who had a table there and was passing out Bibles.  After we walked around more, we went and had breakfast at the Riverside Restaurant by the river.  We enjoyed watching squirrels eat off their feeders outside and also enjoyed watching the boats go by with the Walleye fishermen in them.   Kenzie called me and said they would be stopping over in twenty minutes.  Kenzie, Rehvyn, Hailey and Peyton came over after they finished going to garage sales. I love how they went shopping together.  Vikki did go for a while and showed them a good subdivision to go in.  They found lots of stuff.  Jacob and Eli came over. It’s Jacob’s first day home from MSU and I was so happy to see him.  He was so sweet and gave me a hug goodbye and told me he loved me.  Then he turned around and came and gave me one more hug.  Then he got in his car, got out and told me he loved me again.  I am so blessed with loving grandkids.   We played the Penny Game, ate drumsticks, Eli put two fish in our pond and had fun hanging out together. Melissa, Jack and Evan came after the other grandkids left. Melissa dried some clothes and Evan loved hanging out with Jack and Eli. Eli wanted him to spend the night with them, but he had to go home and mow the grass because Bruce had called and told Melissa he needed to do that. Jack and Eli are spending the night. Yay! The boys cooked the burgers and bacon out on the grill and I made fried potatoes and broccoli.  The burgers and bacon were delicious on our hamburger bun.  Yum! Eli loves cooking and so does Jack.  In the evening, Jack put a movie on Air Play for us to watch.  It was animated and was such a cute movie and very funny.  I laughed so hard.   Grandkids are so much fun!  I did my Sunday School lesson.  I had a very hard time getting it to come up on the computer, but I finally got it.  I usually have it done way before this, but this has been a very busy week.  Of all weeks for it to take so long.  It is a great lesson and will be fun for the kids.  

No comments: