Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Tues., 4/2/24, Vikki came over with Rehvyn, I babysat him while she was at work, Bill and I went to get taxes done, Vikki came to get Rehvyn, I went to the bank and to Aldi, packed for trip

I got to babysit my sweet Rehvyn while Vikki went to work today.  He sure is a good baby
Evan when I stopped at their house


 I got ready and called Vikki to let her know we had to go get our taxes done.  She came over right after she dropped the kids off at school.  I was just finishing my hair, then visited with her.  She put the base to the car seat in my car, so we could take Rehvyn with us when we got our taxes done.  It is always quiet in there and we have our own little office to be in.  He stayed in his carseat by me while I signed stuff, then when he fussed a little, I got him out and held him.  He was good, till right at the end when he got fussy.  I smelled something, but had smelled the same thing when Vikki was at my house and it was gas.  Our house is only 10 minutes away, so as soon as I got in the house I checked and found out it was more than gas, so I changed him.  He was so happy right as soon as I laid him on the blanket.  He played with his toys on his toy mat for a while, then got hungry, so I gave him his bottle.  He sure was hungry.  Bill brought my phone in and it was Kenzie FaceTiming.  Revhyn was sure happy and smiled when he saw her.  I’m glad she saw how fun it is to FaceTime with him because he is alert and looks right at you and tries to make noises.  She had to go, so  I burped him, then held him for a while.  He was getting tired so I put on some music and put him in his little bed.  He fell asleep during the first song.  I ate lunch while he was sleeping He slept for almost an hour, then I held him more.  I told Vikki to go pick up the nail clippers she needed to get, before she picked Rehvyn up.  She thought that was a good idea too.  I had just got him up and changed him again when Vikki came.  She is such a good grammy and sure loves her boy.  She got the base out of my car for me.  She held him and played with him.   Kenzie FaceTimed again, and he was sure happy again.  He sure smiles lots and gets excited when he sees her and hears her voice.  Vikki fed him and he ate really good again.  She stayed and visited until it was time for her to pick up the kids. 

I ran into town to go to the bank, get gas, and stopped at Melissa’s.  Came home and started packing things for our trip.

No comments: