Sunday, May 31, 2015

Went to church.  Vikki and Rody picked up Matthew so he could go today.  Afterwards Matt, Vikki, Bill and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings which is Matt's favorite place.  We picked up a gift card and have been wanting to take Matt out so it worked out today.  It was windy and cool outside.  We had a 15 minute wait. Vikki noticed John Galsterer and family and the Cronin's from church in the corner so we went and visited with them for a few minutes.  The kids were so cute and excited to see me.  Even little Declan, 2 yrs., was waving and saying It's Miss Penny over and over.  It made my day.
We had a nice visit with Matt and really good food.  We saw Lisa Starke before we left so went to her table and talked to her and Luke.  It was nice seeing her.  Vikki, Bill and I walked through Sam's club and I got a few things.  We got some steps in too.  We came home and I got a call later from Kenzie asking if I was going to be home.  She had bought a surprise for me and wanted to bring it to me.  It was her new favorite thing she said.  She came after work and brought me yogurt covered pretzels.  They were yummy and it sure was sweet of her.  She was excited because she could use her debit card now.  So glad they have this for kids so they can get used to managing money.  We had a nice visit and she was pretty funny trying to get Mocha to play.  Mocha actually did for a few minutes.  Then Kenzie put a sock over Mocha's eyes and Mocha just left it there for a long time.  Finally she tipped her head and it fell off.  Such a silly dog and a silly girl too.  So much fun.  Dad and I realized it was the last day to get our $1.80 off gas, so we loaded cans and headed to get gas at Kroger's.  Afterward, we came home and I hooked up the computer to the TV and we watched the KLove fan awards.  They had a lot of good artists on it and some good worship music.


We had so much fun with Matt today at his favorite restaurant, BWW!!!

Matt, Bill and Vikki

Kenzie came over after work.  Below is the surprise she brought me.  Yummy!  She got Mocha to play with her than put this blue sock on Mocha and Mocha just sat there.  Too funny!

2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

It was so much fun going with you guys and Matthew today.
That was so sweet of Kenzie! She gave Peyton some of them yesterday and Peyton came and gave me some. :) They are good!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Sure was sweet of her and they sure are yummy. Missing you today...having Vikki withdrawals ha ha.